Protect your critical communication & navigation gear from a full spectrum of threats.
Available with or without our proprietary signal blocking capabilities, the DarkVault™ and DarkVault-Comms cases protect the gear you rely on to complete the mission.
DarkVault and DarkVault-Comms Cases feature:
- Solid, battlefield-grade construction
- Gasket seal that keeps out water, dust, and dirt
- Quick MOLLE attachment system for external and internal mounting options
- Tunable hinge friction for on-body navigation and communication tasks
- Strap/latch holes for locks and tamper-evident devices to prevent access to internals and secure case to MOLLE
- Internal and external adhesive-backed loop Velcro® panels for ID and organization
DarkVault Version also features:
- GPS and Cellular signal blocking polymer construction
90+ decibels of signal reduction between 300 and 1500 MHz to block standard cell tower, GPS, and other signals.
Note: Higher frequency WiFi/Bluetooth (2.4GHz and higher, including WiFi Calling) are not consistently attenuated.
The DarkVault critical gear cases were developed with input from active-duty military and federal law enforcement to provide professional-grade levels of protection while keeping gear immediately accessible for navigation and communication tasks. For many users who are constantly powering down their gear due to active counter-surveillance, the DarkVault cases can provide isolation without constant power-cycling. DarkVault cases can also provide isolation for field-acquired assets/evidence. Please refer to the frequency attenuation chart when assessing the suitability of the DarkVault cases for your application and see the additional information at the bottom of this page.
DarkVault-Comms cases provide all the same physical protection but allow for electromagnetic communication (i.e. they are non-blocking).
Compatible phones are listed. Case dimensions: 7.2 x 5.43 x 1.67 inches DarkVault with mount (exterior), 6.70 x 3.95 x 1.15* inches DarkVault interior (*maximum depth)
DarkVault and DarkVault-Comms cases are not rated for prolonged submersion or diving. DarkVault-Comms comes in Rescue Orange, Olive Drab, Flat Dark Earth, and Black. DarkVault Blocking comes in Battleship Grey (a dark grey).
Designed and made in the USA.