The SOF® Tourniquet sets the benchmark for prehospital tourniquets. Designed for rapid one-handed and two-handed applications, the SOF® Tourniquet’s reinforced, low-stretch polyester pressure band easily slides over an arm or a leg. Its durable buckle quickly unhooks and rehooks, allowing access to confined spaces and trapped limbs.
A patented indicator wedge is stitched beneath the windlass to visually confirm when all slack is removed, ensuring an effective application. It features a patented aircraft grade aluminum windlass rod with a textured grip for consistent twisting. The windlass secures into a Tri-Ring Lock™ and Tourniquet Retention Assistance Clip™ (TRAC).
- The preferred tourniquet of elite military forces and first responders world-wide
- The tourniquet of choice by 7/10 of the USA’s largest police departments
- Meets new ANSI standards: 100%
- JEMS Hot Product from EMS Today 2021
- Exclusive tourniquet of the American Red Cross
- 5” machined aircraft grade aluminum windlass rod
- 1.5” reinforced, low-stretch polyester strap
- Detachable, UV-resistant, high-strength composite friction-lock buckle
- Tri-Ring Lock™ and Tourniquet Retention Assistance Clip™ for windlass securement
- Low-profile with no catch points when folded and staged
- Easy one-handed application
The SOF® Tourniquet was designed by Special Forces medics and has been rigorously tested on and off the battlefield. It is the preferred tourniquet for elite military forces and emergency first responders worldwide.
Watch our instructional tourniquet application guide.