Safely and easily remove the magazine plate on Glock magazines for proper cleaning, maintenance and inspection with the use of the Otis Magazine Plate Disassembly Tool. This tool removes the base plate in order to change out or replace springs. Works with standard Glock magazines and won’t damage the plate or magazine body. Not for use with Glock 30 round magazines or extended type base plates.
- Quickly and safely remove Glock magazine plates, allowing for proper cleaning, maintenance and inspection
- Change out mag plates or replace springs
- Works with standard Glock magazines
- Will not damage plate magazine or body
- Not for use with Glock 30 round magazines or extended type base plates
Instructions for Use:
- Holding magazine body with one hand, insert post into the hole at the bottom of the magazine base plate with the other hand.
- Place thumb on top of magazine base plate to capture spring. Keep magazine pointed in a safe direction at all times.
- Rotate wrist down. Make sure your thumb stops the magazine spring from launching out of the magazine body. Continue to push the base plate off the magazine body.