THYRM SWITCHBACK S BACKUP FLASHLIGHT RING
The SwitchBack S Backup Flashlight Ring enhances your compact flashlight, optimizing ergonomics for searching and shooting.
- Securely mounts between the tailcap and body of the flashlight.
- Rigid retention ring helps reliably deploy and index flashlight from both pockets and pouches.
- Shoot using a natural two-handed grip (the SwitchBack Technique).
- Employ all traditional low-light techniques such as Neck Index, Modified FBI, and Harries.
- Positively retain the light when drawing a firearm, reloading, and malfunction clearance.
Designed in collaboration with Chris Costa, Costa Ludus.
The SwitchBack S Backup comes with two o-rings. See below for compatible lights and recommended o-ring to use.
Note that the E1B- Backup MaxVision comes with a shorter tail cap so that this flashlight cannot be activated with the knuckle in the SwitchBack Technique. Instead, users turn the light on with a finger, then can modify the position of the light using the SwitchBack.
The SwitchBack S Backup is not compatible with lights larger than 0.830 inches (2.1082 cm) in diameter. Have a 1-inch diameter light? Check out the SwitchBack Large 2.0. Looking for a 1.12 inch inner diameter Flashlight Ring? Try the SwitchBack DF.
Designed and manufactured in the USA.