The Special Forces 1 Sleeping Bag can be used on its own or bought as a set of two, which can be zipped together to create an extreme bag for temperatures -15°C. Available for purchase as a whole system or can be built up from the various Special Forces sleeping bags.
Comfort and Low-temperature figures are given for guidance only, find out more
How does the complete system work?
The Complete System gives you the Special Forces 1 Bag for use in above freezing temperatures and the Special Forces 2 Bag for use in temperatures right down to -10°C. Then, when you’re in extreme conditions, you place the Special Forces 2 Bag inside the Special Forces 1 Bag and join them together with the extra zip baffle, so you’re protected in conditions right down to -20°C. Ingenious!
When joined in this way, you retain the convenience of closing and opening with one central, quick release zip. Both bags have a reinforced foot area and come with a stuff sack to keep everything together.
- Weight: 1200g / 42oz
- Packsize: 16cm x 16cm / 6" x 6"
- Temperature Rating Comfort: 5°C / 41°F
- Temperature Rating Low: 0°C / 32°F
- Origin: Made in the UK
- Zip together with the Special Forces 2 to make a -15°c sleeping bag
- No stitch-through construction to reduce the risk of cold spots
- Exclusive Softie® Premier insulation
- The internally reinforced foot allows you to keep your boots on
- Elasticated drawcord-adjustable hood
- Two-way YKK® centre zips with insulated baffle behind
- Anti-snag zipper webbing tape
- Supplied with a compression stuff sack for easy compact carrying
- Hanging tabs on the foot to allow easy airing and drying
Fabrics & Insulation
- Outer Fabric: Paratex Steelplate, 100% Nylon
- Outer Fabric, Multicam® Option: Paratex® Micro, 100% Nylon
- Inner Fabric: Paratex Light, 100% Nylon
- Inner Fabric 2: Reflectatherm, 100% Polyester
- Insulation: Softie® Premier, 100% Polyester