A military hydration pack that doubles as collapsible canteen. Super compact SOURCE Hydration System with Storm Push-Pull Drinking Valve. Conveniently fits into backpacks, pouches and vests, this 1L hydration bladder will give you hands-free drinking wherever you go.
Designed by Ex-IDF soldiers, this military tactical hydration pack is made to last. It provides long-lasting freshness, is low-maintenance, and protects your water ffrom dust and bacteria growth. Get your 1L hydration bladder today!
Kangaroo Bladder Features
- Collapsible canteen, folds flat when empty, stands upright when filled.
- Hi-Flow Storm-Valve: No-bite push-pull valve with integrated shut-off mechanism. Easy disassembly for cleaning. Can be exchanged easily with our Helix bite valve (sold separately).
- Angled SOURCE Storm drinking valve turns 360 degrees for perfect valve/mouth orientation; allows the tube to be 25cm shorter resulting in less excess tube bouncing around the chest, less snag hazard.
- Dirt shield valve cover protects the mouthpiece from dirt and dust.
- Cool Weave Cover Tube insulates and blocks UV-light; water stays cool and inhibits bacteria growth.
- Quick Connector with auto-seal allows you to remove tube and valve without leaking, also when the bladder is full. Makes for easy attaching of filters and other accessories, and easy handling inserting the bladder into the backpack.
SOURCE Hydration Technology & Materials
- Taste-Free System: Co-extruded PE film retains pure liquid taste without plastic flavor; BPA and phthalate-free.
- Glass-Like Film with Grunge-Guard additive: Inhibits bacteria growth.
- Care-Free: Cleaning by simply rinsing the system and hanging it opened until dry (if used with water).
- Widepac Closure: Patented slide closure for easy draining and cleaning; airtight seal.