The advanced SureFire SureFire 3P Eliminator 762 three-prong flash hider, which fits AR-10 weapons and variants with 5/8x24 muzzle threads, features a patent-pending design that greatly reduces muzzle flash — typically greater than 99%—when compared with a plain muzzle. Boasting robust tines built to withstand the rigors of combat, the SureFire 3P Eliminator 762 duplicates the key functional design elements of the SureFire SF3P flash hider, but unlike the latter it cannot be used to mount SureFire SOCOM suppressors.
Precision machined from US mill-certified steel bar stock—including high-precision single-point cut threads for optimum thread interface—the SureFire 3P Eliminator 762 muzzle brake has a black Melonite finish that provides maximum protection under harsh environmental conditions and facilitates cleaning even after extreme use.
SureFire flash hiders are individually inspected for concentricity and alignment and are covered by SureFire’s No-Hassle Guarantee.
FITS: AR-10 and variants with 5/8x24 muzzle threads
NOTE: Not compatible with SureFire sound suppressors.
- Patent-pending design provides greater than a 99% reduction in flash compared to a plain muzzle
- Precision machined from US mill-certified heat-treated stainless steel bar stock
- High-precision single-point cut barrel threads for optimum thread interface
- Inspected for all critical dimensions including concentricity and alignment
- Black Melonite coating provides maximum protection against harsh environmental conditions and facilitates cleaning after extreme use
- Installation requires no permanent modifications for AR-10 type weapons